- Orthros (Matins): 9:00 AM
- Divine Liturgy: 10:00 AM
As things have returned to normal, we have been blessed to return to have Vacation Church School this year. Sign up sheets and waivers are available in the office and in the narthex of the cathedral. Please feel free to have your children invite their friends! We hope to see them there.
Current Guidelines for Churches as mandated by the Metropolis of Atlanta
- All parishioners (from age 2 & above) must wear masks at all times during all church services if they are not fully vaccinated.
- Candles will be distributed by Parish Council members.
- All parishioners are reminded that venerating an Icon does not require a kiss. A solemn reverent bow is most appropriate.
- Please do not kiss or touch any icons.
- All parishioners must practice social distancing at all times.
- All parishioners will be escorted to their seats.
- Parishioners will not be able to choose their own seat and must sit where directed by Parish Council to practice social distancing.
- Those wishing to take communion will do so at the direction of Parish Council row by row and practice social distancing until returning to their seat.
- Masks may be removed only when actually receiving communion.
- Dismissal after the Liturgy will be at the direction of Parish Council members row by row to practice social distancing.
Seating will be limited in our Cathedral on a first come, first seated basis. Once the Church’s social distancing limits are met, overflow seating will be available in the HELLENIC CENTER after the opportunity to light a candle. A Priest or Deacon will come and offer communion as well as Andidoron to those in the hall.
If anyone is unable or unwilling to abide by these mandatory guidelines, you are encouraged to continue to participate in the service by way of online streaming until these mandatory guidelines are lifted by the Metropolis.
Paraskeve the Righteous Martyr of Rome
Saints and Feasts Commemorated
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.
Please be sure to check the full calendar for more upcoming events!